- Flexibility management over the private resources
- Faster business deployment
- Higher privacy and Security
- Improved Reliability
- Cost efficiency
- Elasticity is the ability to scale up or down depending on the client’s needs. This feature allows business users to access resources using a delivery-as-service model with no or minimal intervention from the IT team or administrators.
- A private cloud delivers resources as service with service definitions and abstraction from the underlying physical hardware.